People First. Technology Enabled.
The Talent Company is a leading provider of outplacement solutions, as a full equity partner of Career Partners International (CPI). Founded in 1987, CPI is one of the world’s largest and most experienced global providers of outplacement and career transition services.
As part of a partnership with more than 300 offices in over 45 countries, we provide clients with direct access to over 1,600 experts.
We are passionate about helping organizations that recognize the importance of personalized, professional and dedicated coaching for employees in transition. We proudly offer high-touch coaching that is supported by best-in-class technology to ensure a successful job search.
Career Transition and Outplacement Services
Supporting and Empowering Your People
- One client at a time with personalized programs
- Branding, resume and interview preparation
- Enhanced networking through introductions and group activities
- Robust assessment testing and career-focused exercises
- Retirement, entrepreneurial and consulting options
- Seminars, webinars and mobile-friendly tech platforms
- Low ratio of client-to-coach
Building a Partnership with Your Organization
- Highly responsive and dedicated support across Canada
- On-site support and manager training
- Diverse and experienced team of career transition professionals
- Preserving employee morale and maintaining productivity
- Improving brand reputation and boosting employee retention
Unlimited 24/7 Access to Tech Platforms
- Proprietary job search platform
- Increase application & interview response rates
- Exclusive interview training
- Re-skilling and up-skilling platform
- 4,000+ online courses and simulations
- Preparation for certifications (ie. PMP)
- Science-based health & wellness platform
- Based on positive psychology
- Instant play games & activities
Types of Outplacement Support
Why Choose Us
A Dedicated Account Team
Termination Planning & Onsite or Virtual Support
Reporting and Status Updates
National and International Reach
The Talent Company is a full equity partner of Career Partners International (CPI). Founded in 1987, CPI is one of the world’s largest and most experienced global providers of:
CPI serves thousands of client organizations and tens-of-thousands of their employees each year in our global footprint. Through the CPI network, The Talent Company delivers seamless support in more than 300 locations and has access to the industry’s top performing local leadership and career networks. Employers around the world trust CPI’s consulting teams to provide the best possible outcomes for their employees as they navigate their very local and personal career journeys.
Prince Edward Island
District of Columbia
United Arab Emirates