Experienced Director Coaching Program
Leading yourself, your teams, and your organization with excellence in today’s public service
The Experienced Director Coaching Program supports EX-01’s & EX-02’s the continued development of high-performing leaders to meet the challenges and needs of today’s federal public service. Participants are supported by DG-level former public servant coaches as they strengthen their personal leadership style in a confidential and safe space.
We know that to succeed as a Director in today’s evolving federal public service, you need a trusted coach to help create a confidential and safe space to reflect, a partner to act as a sound board, and a cheerleader to encourage continued competency development such as strategic thinking, managerial courage, resilience, communicating to influence and getting buy-in at all levels, negotiating, and system thinking.
The goal of the program is to strengthen current executives with the skills needed to effectively lead in today’s work environment by exploring a variety of leadership topics to help them navigate complexities, build resilience and adaptability in times of change, and enhance key leadership competencies as a maturing executive.
Key coaching themes you can select from to explore are:
- Team Mobilization and Cohesion
- Articulating Vision & Direction
- Building Resiliency and Managing Stress
- Coaching and Giving Feedback to Others
- Peer Influence and Stakeholder Relationships
- Strategic Management; getting and staying out of the weeds
- Leading an Inclusive Ecosystem
- Time & Energy Management
- Agility and Adaptability
- Being a Present & Future Focussed Leader
- How to innovate with limited resources
- How to motivate a team when you may not know the destination
- The Executive Path Forward: Receive expert advice & guidance on career mapping in your public service career
Our Certified Coaching & Facilitating Team is composed of senior level former federal public service executives (Director, DG, and ADM level).
Supply Arrangement: We are Government of Canada pre-qualified with supply arrangements in place. To receive our Procurement Guide, email Jason Parks at email@example.com