Overview and Strengths
Liane is a Leadership Development, Team Effectiveness, and Coaching Practitioner with broad experience leading, designing, and delivering innovative talent programs. She has a proven ability to work with diverse teams to address key challenges in today’s workforce, including enhancing leader effectiveness, driving alignment and engagement in teams, and ultimately improving personal and business performance.
Liane brings over 15 years corporate and consulting experience in the areas of coaching, program delivery and practice leadership. Liane has developed, executed, and managed consulting and coaching programs for organizations and has partnered with individuals at all levels in the areas of assessment and coaching.
Liane has also been instrumental in the establishment, growth and leadership of Coaching, Leadership Development and Career Management practices at two leading consulting organizations. She draws on her combination of leadership experience and success working directly with Manager, Director and VP-level clients to help leaders examine their challenges and explore options. She effectively reframes perspectives, and serves as an enabler for increased self-awareness and confidence building. She takes a practical approach to helping her clients develop goals, enhance their leadership brand and meet their key growth objectives.
Liane is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation. She has completed an Honours Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from Wilfrid Laurier University and a Master’s Degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology through Adler University. She is also a Certified Birkman Assessment Consultant.
- 15+ years supporting leaders and teams with leadership challenges.
- 15+ years coaching and consulting in the following sectors: professional services, financial services, healthcare, technology, not-for-profit, telecommunications, and consumer goods.
- Leadership Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Psychometric Assessment
- Team Effectiveness & Productive Conflict
Education & Certifications
- Adler University, Master’s Degree, Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Honours Bachelor of Business Administration
- International Coaching Federation, Professional Certified Coach
- Certified Birkman Method Consultant