Bilingual Executive Coach
Overview and Strengths
Anne supports teamwork and team performance and specializes in transition leadership as well as change management and more specifically, cultural change. She leads executive team workshops, facilitates creative thinking sessions, think tanks, and more.
Anne works with clients from Canada, the United States, South America, India and Europe and has the privilege of supporting them over the long term. Her clients are mainly executives working in environments as varied as energy, aerospace, engineering, food industry, finance, pharmaceutical, design, transport, etc.
Through team and individual coaching, she helps executives and teams work better together, address sensitive issues, get ready for leadership transition, and explore shared leadership.
- A three-fold Food Safety Maturity Program through online and onsite assessments and a complete train-the-trainer program (NSF International)
- A two-year Succession Planning Program aiming to provide leadership and management development (quarterly team coaching, training and monthly individual coaching)
- Since 2009, I have been working in joint collaboration with Charles Pellerin, astrophysicist and author of “How NASA Builds.
- Working with the same organizations for a decade
- Webinar “Working from home: Rites and Rituals, Cision (2020)
- Women in Management Network – University of Ottawa (2020)
- International Food Safety Conference for Latin America (Chili 2018 as well as Lima, Mexico and Costa Rica in 2019)
- HEC Montréal Entrepreneurial Program (2012 – 2013)
- Microprogramme innovation technologique et commercialisation (integrated into the MBA at HEC Montreal, 2014 – 2016)
- ICF Annual Conference (Dallas 2011)
- 18th Annual Mentoring and Coaching Conference European Mentoring and Coaching Council (Paris 2011)
- ICF Annual Conference Quebec (2014 and 2015)
- How NASA Builds Teams – organized by Global Coaching Company (Beijing 2011)