Senior Consultant, HR Solutions
As both an in-house HR practitioner and HR Consultant, people and diversity have always been at the center of Amy’s work. She is a curious HR Practitioner who has supported small to large organizations where she has been able to create and implement simple, yet creative and impactful HR solutions that engage, connect and influence.
During her tenure at Magna International she was afforded the opportunity to work globally where she was responsible for a broad range of HR functions, including employee relations, strategic planning, talent management, workshop facilitation, employee engagement, recruitment and selection, leadership development, compliance, and health and safety.
As an HR Consultant, her mandate is to provide practical solutions that lead to exceptional results. She has worked with clients on employee communications, employee engagement initiatives and creating HR programs that support business transformation.
- Day-to-day Personnel Management
- Maximizing Employee Engagement through Opinion Surveys, Focus Groups
- Strategic Planning
- Performance Management
- Leader and Talent Assessment and Succession Planning
- Sourcing Talent and Executive Acquisition
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management and Implementation
- Organizational Development
- Leader and Talent Development
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Employer Branding with a DEI Lense
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Culture Refresh